A week of summer camp is such a valuable experience for everyone - children, youth, and families! At Camp Caroline, we view each week as a big deposit into the account of personal development, renewal, and refreshment. Thank you for considering Camp Caroline as a part of your family's summer! We intend to provide you with the greatest return on the investment you make in your child's life this summer.
We intend to make summer camp a wonderful memory for campers. That means we pay close attention to the quality and tone of each day and each week:
- Safety for your child at every level.
- physical, emotional, spiritual, mental.
- Staff who love being with kids, who care about their well-being, who are well trained and can be counted upon to be the kind of role models parents appreciate.
- Activities that provide campers with great new experiences, great leaders, and great equipment.
- Facilities and food that continually get top marks from campers and parents.
We intend that after a week of camp your child will have more than just new stories to tell or new friendships to continue or a new interest to pursue. We purpose to give campers an opportunity to consider the spiritual component of their life in light of the life of Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. We don't force this. We share it, through nature, engaging music, considerate teaching, and daily living. We intend to challenge this young generation to choose the values of peace, joy, self-giving love, respect, and truth. Wonderful Memories
A week at Camp Caroline is full of discovery and adventure - breathing in fresh mountain air; getting comfortable on a four-legged friend; seeing stars at their brightest; listening to the silence; feeling the warmth of a place many call their second home; being challenged by truths to build a life upon. We hope to be a part of your summer!
Mark Watt Program Manager